hab.labeee is a program that aims to increase the quality of popular housing in Brazil, seeking to understand how we can increase the energy efficiency of homes and the environmental comfort of users, according to their realities.
Innovation in the development and construction of Multifamily Social Housing to promote energy efficiency and environmental comfort
Evaluate additional requirements that promote the improvement of the thermoenergetic performance of Social Housing housing complexes, considering the role of the user in the performance of buildings in different bioclimatic zones
Check out more news, project results, and tools developed in the project on the website: http://hablabeee.ufsc.br/
The project is carried out by LabEEE with the support of CT-Energ from FINEP.
- Roberto Lamberts - Curriculum Lattes
- Ana Paula Melo - Curriculum Lattes
- Matheus Soares Geraldi - Curriculum Lattes
- Maria Andrea Triana - Curriculum Lattes
- Mateus Vinícius Bavaresco - Curriculum Lattes
- Greici Ramos - Curriculum Lattes
- Renata De Vecchi - Curriculum Lattes
- Natasha Hansen Gapski Pereira - Curriculum Lattes
- Clara Zibetti Matuela Veiga - Curriculum Lattes
- Nathalia Coelho - Curriculum Lattes
- Julia Bagio - Curriculum Lattes