The National Housing Secretariat of the Ministry of Regional Development (SNH/MDR) is structuring an action for the construction of Social Interest Housing Prototypes, the scope of which foresees the implementation of improvements to the minimum design specifications of housing projects and Social Work actions in housing developments under the Casa Verde e Amarela Program. The partnership with LABEE/UFSC allows a significant increase in the quality of Social Housing prototype projects, giving technical depth to the analyzes and bringing elements not yet considered in the specifications, thereby improving the planning and evaluation of the policy.
The general objective of this work is post-occupancy consultancy and evaluation for social housing prototypes, based on sustainability and energy efficiency criteria. To achieve the general objective, the work is structured into four goals which are presented below:
Goal 1 - Analysis of three prototype projects, with an emphasis on sustainability and energy efficiency criteria;
Goal 2 - Budgeting for three residential building prototypes: single-family, semi-detached and multi-family.
Goal 3 -Thermo-energy performance simulations to support project development;
Goal 4 -Analysis of projects in accordance with the requirements of the Inmetro Normative Instruction Proposal for the Energy Efficiency Class of Residential Buildings.
- Roberto Lamberts - Curriculum Lattes
- Ana Paula Melo - Curriculum Lattes
- Fernanda Fernandes Marchiori - Curriculum Lattes
- Andrea Triana Montes - Curriculum Lattes
- Mateus Vinícius Bavaresco - Curriculum Lattes
- Matheus Soares Geraldi - Curriculum Lattes
- Matheus Körbes Bracht - Curriculum Lattes
- João Paulo Maciel de Abreu - Curriculum Lattes
- Leonardo de Aguiar Corrêa - Curriculum Lattes